The Public Finance Quarterly deals mainly with the issues of public finances, is published quarterly under the administration of the State Audit Office of Hungary as editor, includes in a single volume the Hungarian and English versions of the published writings, has more than fifty year tradition, up-to-date typographic design, a permanent structure of topics for the published writings and undergone a major renewal resulting in an enrichment of the contents.
The editorial board of Public Finance Quarterly defined the focus topics of 2022, which are the following:
- Deficiencies, logistics and supply chains
- Energy: security of supply, environmental sustainability and competitive pricing
- Consolidation and Crisis Management after COVID-19
- The process of atypical audit and decision-making feedback, the challenges of performance auditing, international practices
Planned special issues for 2022
- Digital central bank money, the present and future of money
- Sustainable economic policy model (institutional economic policy, UN SCR goals, new active state)
In case you have a study or recent research results on the highlighted or other for the periodical relevant topics – in line with scientific standards – please contact us.
You can send your application to the e-mail address email@example.com or personally through the Financial Review secretariat at
+36 1 484 9117
In order for the article to appear in the given issue, we will need to get the articles published in a timely manner no later than one and a half months before the release, so we can get the proofreading, editing and translation. That is to say we count on the arrival of the studies for the first issue, until 15th February, for the second issue, until 15th May, for the third issue until August 15th and for the fourth issue, until November 15.
The length of the articles should not exceed 40,000 characters (with spaces), in specific case maximum 45,000 characters. You can check detailed author guide on https://www.penzugyiszemle.hu/pfq/for-authors.
Dr. László Windisch Prof. Dr. Erzsébet Németh
Editor-in-Chief Senior Editor