The focus of the new issue is on internal control system and management science. We can learn about some of the taxonomic elements of public finance internal control and the experience of teaching it, as well as supporting decision-making with risk management tools. We can also r...
The focus of the performance and its measurement in the public sector. We can get to know the economic paths of Hungarian counties via comparative analysis, as well as the measurement methods of financial performance of state-owned companies in Hungary. Those interested can read ...
The focus of the new issue is on the human capital and the economic development. In our focus studies we can get to know the relationship between the estimated value of human capital in terms of school years completed and economic growth, as well as the tax and support instrument...
- Elemér Terták, Levente Kovács: The Motives for Issuing Central Bank Digital Currency and the Challenges of Introduction Thereof
- Eszter Boros, Marcell Horváth: Central Bank Digital Currency: the Next Money Revolution? Central Bank Digital Currencies in the Dimension of Geopolitics
- Balázs Kóczián, András Kollarik, Lóránt Kiss, Péter Simon: Central Bank Digital Currency: A New Instrument of Monetary Policy
- Gábor Horváth: Monetary Sovereignty and Central Bank Digital Currency
- Wycliffe Obwori Alwago: Is the Renminbi a Global Currency in the Making? Globalization of Digital yuan
- Ágnes Csiszárik-Kocsir: Socialisation Determining Individual Financial Decisions from the Aspect of Financial Literacy
- Kristóf Péter Bakai, László Suba, Andrea Szabó: First Year Experience of the Abolition of the €22 Rule and the Introduction of the New e-Commerce Vat Laws